Color: Natural (Off-white)
- STURDY KNOTS WITH SUPERB QUALITY 3MM 1/8" NATURAL COTTON CORD. Compared to other cotton ropes, this sturdy fiber is extremely broken, fray, and stretch resistant. Composed from premium 100% unbleached cotton to provide strong durability for projects that need to hold weight, such as a hanging chair or a large plant hanger.
- GUARANTEED WEIGHT & THICKNESS. Our ivory off-white cotton rope is 2.2 lb weight (about 306 yards long) and 3mm 1/8" thick. You get a guaranteed fair amount of premium quality raw material for most of your macrame projects, and it comes without a hefty price tag! Please take attention: might be scrapped in the spool.
- MORE GRIP FOR CONSISTENT MACRAME KNOTS. Because of its rougher texture and firm twist, it’s easy to work with even for beginners. The knots can be tied and untied without giving the rope that tatty look. When you’re not working on your macrame project, use the string for kid crafts or as a gift wrapping twine.
- FANTASTICALLY VERSATILE DIY CRAFT PROJECTS. The strong twist single-layer structure of our cotton string allows for plenty of creative projects and helps you reach a marvelous effect whether you create a table runner, plant hanger, flower pot holder, wall hanging, macrame dream catcher, or weaving projects.
- MADE IN EUROPE, MADE TO LAST. Use this strong and durable macrame cotton rope to make that boho chic handicraft item you keep forever. Neatly spun on the sturdy core, the rope prevents snarls and excess rope waste. Despite its high strength, the cord is gentle on your hands and pleasant to work with.
Package Dimensions: 6.5 x 5.2 x 5.2 inches